Report and initiate a maintenance process directly on Extended ECM from a mobile device
Organizations need an efficient solution to let field workers collect information and start a maintenance process without having to fill in countless paper forms or share information only once back in the office.
To streamline this process on Extended ECM, there some key elements to consider:
This sample solution has been developed to showcase the potential of Module Suite
By leveraging Progressive Web Application (PWA), Module Suite lets you create secure mobile forms that allow workers usually working in the field to be included and take actively part in digital processes.
Module Suite can be adopted by any business industry where on-site operations are important daily tasks (incident reporting, SOP checklist, maintenance process and many others…)
Take a look at the enhancements provided by Module Suite:
- Mobile Forms that can be used by workers to collect information in the field while leveraging device’s functions for data entry (ex: camera, video, scanning, etc.)
- Automatic generation of Business Workspaces & their elements (status, report details, attachments and members) after the submission of a form
- Offline pending submissions automatically synchronized on Extended ECM once connectivity is restored
- On Mobile Forms: drop down menus to rapidly select the project for which information should be provided; attachments that can be simply previewed on the mobile device without having to download them.
- On Extended ECM platform: user-friendly dashboard displaying all inspections with their associated status; process status that can be easily viewed to check the progress of the maintenance process