Optimization of Corporate Correspondence in a digital environment
Solution implemented with Module Suite by Avvale (previously known as Techedge), a partner of AnswerModules
Correspondance management implies full control of official physical and electronic communications in a compliant, efficient and system-integrated way.
By leveraging Module Suite’s capabilities, our trusted partner Avvale implemented Dgtal Courier, a Correspondence Management solution that allows for the creation, management, distribution and filing of correspondence within Extended ECM.
Dgtal Courier is composed of three main functionalities:
Electronic Correspondence Management
Organizations need an efficient solution to have control over the electronic communications sent/received, in order to ensure information transparency, consistency and avoid losing track of the correspondence flow.
Dgtal Courier allows you to create, assign, and manage official communications safely, while tracing and filing them properly within your ECM platform.
The key challenges addressed by the solution are:
- Digitization of correspondence processes and repositories for paper reduction
- Transparency and consistency during the entire correspondence lifecycle
- Confidential communication compliance
- Access to a handy application for internal and external users to give them control over the communications sent and received
- Track of each correspondence sent and received thanks to a unique filing number with a special barcode
Creating an internal communication
From the main dashboard, the user can decide to create a communication either for internal or external use. In case the communication needs to be sent internally to another colleague, the user clicks on the relevant section to start creating the communication.
Creating an external communication:
From the same dashboard, users can also create and send a communication externally to a third party (e.g., customers, partners, providers etc.). Following the same process, the user completes the form, includes attachments and sends the communication.
Creating a new communication
The external user can also create an official communication through a form and send it to the company. This will trigger an internal workflow for the company users the communication is addressed to, in order to review and accept it. Once again, a filing number will be created to achieve and track the communication properly.
Document Validator Section
Owning a personal profile is not a requirement to use Electronical Office. Unregistered third party users can accept and download certified copies of communications, thanks to the Document Validator Section. By simply typing the Secure Verification Code, users can check documentation authenticity, communication details, as well as download attachments.
Organizations need an efficient solution to optimize and digitize physical correspondence management. With Dgtal Courier, front-desk users will be allowed to file communications directly inside Extended ECM, as well as distribute them effortlessly, in order to have full control over the physical correspondence sent and received.
The key challenges addressed by the solution are:
- Digitization of physical correspondence
- Easier distribution of physical correspondence within the company
- Easy delivery of correspondence to external recipients
- Effortless elimination of undelivered or mistaken correspondence
- Track of any correspondence sent and received through a unique filing number with a special barcode
Digitizing and archiving the new communication
A label can be dynamically placed and printed on the communication, in order to always keep track of it and allow for the registration of returned correspondence. Once the form is completed, the physical communication will be officially digitized and filed.
Distributing incoming physical correspondence
On the contrary, if the incoming correspondence is an official paper document, a package or whatever cannot be scanned and digitized, the front-desk operator will be able to easily arrange the distribution to the final recipient.
By completing the relevant form, the user can create an internal delivery route to sort and deliver all the correspondence to the different company departments/floors/buildings.
Administration and Management section
Dgtal Courier provides Administrators the means to manage company correspondence in a more agile, simple and efficient way, in order to optimize search times and guarantee the successful flow of communications according to each company’s needs.
Administrators will be able to:
- Manage and bulk upload Managed lists (Departments, companies, correspondence front desks, physical locations, cities)
- Manage system parameters to customize forms, templates and emails of the system, as well as the metadata of the communications
- Cancel communications by generating a PDF and allowing to attach supporting documents
- Configure exceptions to send copies of communications according to subject categories and delegations to reassign communications to users
- Configure business rules to audit communications based on the recipient’s department or the sending company.
Module Suite was the enabling technology that allowed Techedge to implement such a smart solution.
As the most successful digital transformation enabler and accelerator for Extended ECM & Content Suite, Module Suite makes it easy to digitize existing business processes and create new digitally native business solutions on top of ECM platforms.
The Module Suite’s key points leveraged to build this solution are:
Enhance the standard form framework so that the resulting forms go beyond their basic function of data collection and allow users to create, render and approve electronic correspondence, as well as file, distribute and manage the physical correspondence.
Expose forms to external users so they can send, receive communication and access data, thereby allowing internal and external users to collaborate effortlessly while keeping track of external correspondence flows
Extend standard workflow functionalities by adding more capabilities as to automate and streamline communication approval and distribution processes.
Partner at a glance
Avvale helps companies embrace the circular economy and transform into digital, sustainable leaders by leveraging technological innovation.
Get in touch
Would you like to receive more information on how to purchase the solution?
Do not hesitate to contact our sales team for further details.