Module Suite forms work wonders with contract automation. Learn how in this sample implementation.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY IT?
just click below and fill in the form.
so you can install it on your Extended ECM platform and test it.
Drafting routine contracts such as Service Agreements, NDAs, sales quotations etc. can be time-consuming for common employees and the risk is that Legal will have to bear everything on its shoulders.
To streamline this process on Content Suite, you must be able to:
This sample solution has been developed to showcase the potential of Module Suite
Module Suite offers all the tools needed to create process-specific features on Content Suite.
Its advanced forms successfully guide users throughout the process providing timely information and transferring the know-how from the Legal team to the platform.
Take a look at Module Suite enhancements in details
- Dynamic tiles to reduce navigation (the Tree View on the left tile surfaces data on the central one, so users don’t have to switch pages)
- Custom menus for personalized actions. And you can even make them appear within the application space only
- Pop-up dialog boxes demanding confirmation on selected actions
- Intuitive forms that leverage familiar tools (e.g. Excel) for the collection of enriched data
- A unique API that lets you assemble paragraphs into one document
- Automated forms that can inject data into documents
- Excel dataset update (simply upload an excel file on the system to update your data in real-time)
- Layered business logic: to fine-tune the clauses’ selection, Module Suite can integrate more filters based on categories (e.g. language, country) or even dynamic rules (e.g. if service fees exceed “X”, add a new clause to the contract)
- A totally custom Workflow UI crafted with Module Suite forms
- Complex routing, simplified design: Module Suite can create multi-level workflows (one approval flow per contract type) while keeping the WF design simple & clear to improve maintainability
- Enabling business users to define ad-hoc approvals on-the-fly
- Microsoft Word Tracked Changes can be surfaced in the comment section of the workflow
Designed for Flexibility
Unlike other solutions on the market that offer limited configuration-based features, Module Suite is a truly Agile framework.
This means its enhancements are created through a (low-coding) configuration but remain 100% customizable with any possible logic