Discover content-rich forms & audit trails in this sample implementation by Module Suite
This example is built around Construction Project RFIs. An RFI (Request for Information) is a formal process started by one of the parties to request clarification about the project specifications (e.g. technical drawings).
This sample solution has been developed to showcase the potential of Module Suite
In this example, Module Suite was leveraged to build smart RFI management on Content Suite, with internal users creating RFIs on the system on behalf of third parties.
This is a perfect fit for the construction sector, but it can be easily adapted to any RFI scenario thanks to Module Suite’s flexibility.
For instance, it’s possible to publish forms externally too. In that case, third parties would submit RFIs online, and Content Suite users verify incoming requests on the platform.
Whichever your requirement, Module Suite can give you the answer you need.
- Summary view of RFIs by status
- Integrated custom search to filter RFIs by specific criteria
- Custom HTML to surface process guides on the homepage and within forms
- Dropdown search field to automatically relate RFIs with projects and avoid manual linking
- Automatic report that merges data from multiple sources (Connected Workspaces, forms, attachments)
- “Make Generation” Function: users can “anchor” a version of a document to their RFI response. The link will point to the original document located elsewhere in the system, avoiding duplicated files
- Intelligent Forms: the RFI submission triggers a chain of automated actions, including the creation of a new Connected Workspace (enriched by custom objects) and the generation of a Core Share folder for external sharing
Module Suite helps you gain full control of external systems and deliver the most flexible integration.
While the standard OpenText Connector for DocuSign requires a dedicated workflow, with Module Suite, users are redirected on DocuSign automatically and data is exchanged in real-time. Module Suite can also auto-place signature tabs in the document.
Core Share folders are automatically created and shared with the external contacts provided in the form, drastically minimizing user effort