This sample solution is built around HR communication management. In order to build an efficient process on Content Suite, you must be able to:
- Automate the creation of HR letters
- Fetch employee data automatically to nullify manual errors
- Integrate external apps (e.g. DocuSign) for the signature of final letters
- Store & archive all employee correspondence on the system
This sample solution has been developed to showcase the potential of Module Suite
Each employee is associated to a Workspace containing their personal information and documents history. The list of employees can be easily accessed from the main dashboard
In this space, HR can manage information relating to the employee's personal details & documents (sent, pending, finalized). More importantly, they can select a letter from a list of templates and start the process
Creating HR letters
After selecting and confirming the template, the Word document will be automatically generated and populated with the employee's details
Editing HR letters
If additional review is needed, HR can download and edit the file before submitting it for signature
Sending for Signature
When HR submit the letter for signature, a DocuSign envelope is automatically created and the signing ceremony is completed directly on DocuSign via a seamless integration. The final letter is then synchronized back on Content Server
Extracting Employee Files
With just one click, HR can extract the whole folder containing the employee’s history. The system will create a single PDF featuring a custom cover
Featured Technical Recipes
Discover how to build this sample process with Module Suite
A must-have for any business
Module Suite is used to build an enhanced communication process on top of Content Suite & Extended ECM in which all official HR communication is standardized, controlled & monitored.
In this example, HR can choose from a range of templates that will be automatically populated with users' specific data. These documents may include:
- transfer letters
- promotion/appraisal letters
- individual contracts & more
Seamless integration with DocuSign means employees can quickly sign their letters regardless of their physical location
- Boosted document manipulation: starting from a template, it's possible to inject employees' data in selected portions of the document
- Automatic generation of a PDF report that includes all documents signed by the employee
- Tailored Connected Workspace UI: thanks to a custom form embedded in the workspace, users can easily perform the main actions required for the process (select document templates, start e-signature)
- Custom Menu Buttons (e.g. send for signature) are used to trigger automation with 1 click
The documents are signed via seamless integration with DocuSign Cloud Services.
Signed documents are immediately synchronized back on Content Suite and archived for future reference.
To create an even smoother experience, during the signing ceremony on DocuSign, users are automatically redirected to the appointed signature field.